Sunday 11 November 2012

Keeping secrets from myself...

There's something...actually, there are two things which I'm keeping from Twitter and from you. And for a blog that was meant to be an outlet for everything I couldn't say out loud, that's pretty bad, isn't it? Nobody knows. I tell Twitter everything. It's literally like I tweet my thoughts. And I tell my closest friends (almost) everything, because they are more than sisters to me. And I tell my mum (almost almost) everything because I hate lying to her. And I haven't told anyone this. 

...

Maybe I need to stop hiding away parts of myself and just be open. Not to gain sympathy. Not to make a scene. But because by admitting things to other people I am fully admitting those things to myself, and that should help me to work through it. When it stays in my head it's just another thought. Another thread of a memory that I can't follow through to the end. 

...

I don't know what to do anymore. 

I don't know. 

2 comments:

  1. I think you know what you want to do, you're just afraid to. I say go for it, you're not really living if you're hiding. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosie *hugs back*. How are you?? Haven't spoken in ages! x

      Delete

Comments :)